Captains at the Wharf
Captains at the Wharf is an unique luxury self contained townhouse within a historic 1860 bluestone Flour Mill. It has spectacular views of the Fisherman's Wharf, King George Square and the Moyne River, providing comfortable accommodation for up to 7 guests.
The top level comprises our luxurious master bedroom with king bed, private ensuite, living area, river views and glimpses of the Southern Ocean; the 1st and 2nd levels are the queen bedroom with river views and the double bunk bedroom, and they share a full bathroom with spa bath.
The living, dining, kitchen and laundry areas are on the main level facing King George Square and the Moyne River.
Captains at the Wharf offers:
- Fully self contained luxury accommodation for 7
- Master bedroom with king bed, ensuite, private living area with sofa, TV and DVD on upper level with river and ocean views
- Queen bedroom on first level with river views
- Double bunk with single bunk on top on second level
- Full bathroom with spa bath
- Lounge with TV and DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Dining with seating for 8
- Laundry facilities with washing machine/tumble dryer
- Lock-up garage with automatic door