Designed for guests looking for a romantic retreat, The Coach House is fully self contained and equipped.
This cosy cottage also has an inviting touch of old world charm. It is an easy stroll to all the delights that make Port Fairy one of Victoria's most popular destinations. The Moyne River, wharf, unspoilt beaches, boutique shops and many fine dining venues, cafes and pubs are minutes away from the front gate. The town’s sporting facilities include picturesque golf coarse and indoor heated swimming pool.
The Coach House has all mod cons to make it a home away from home.
- two-storey studio style retreat
- fully equipped kitchen
- large upstairs air conditioned bedroom with queen size bed overlooks treetops in garden
- ensuite bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
- gas log fire heating in cosy living room
- sunny courtyard with BBQ
- miner's couch and cot can accommodate couples with young child or baby.
Dogs are welcome but only by prior arrangement.
Coach House offers your pet:
- Secure garden
- Sheltered verandah
- Inside conditions apply
- Wonderful East Beach runs with restricted times before 9am and after 6pm between December and Easter
- Other unrestricted beaches a short car ride away